Sunday, October 7, 2012

Giveaway: Personalized Art from Elm Studios

A big, huge, warm 'welcome back!' to one of my absolute favorite Etsy shops-- Elm Studios!  This is one of those shops I stalked and begged to do a giveaway here on Making Lemonade way back in the day, and Erin was so kind to oblige.  Now that it's my third year of blogging (or blogiversary, as they say) it feels great to be offering another giveaway to you, my loyal friends!

A handmade ceramic piece from Elm Studios is one of my absolute favorite gifts to buy.  I adore how unique they are, and Erin is happy to personalize each one.  I've given this adorable personalized wall hanging as a baby gift:

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

You can even add those special birthday details:

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

And I've given this family sign as well (you even get to choose the size and color of the birds) as a housewarming gift:

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

It's the special little touches and sayings that warm my heart, as you can see below:

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios


Are you melting yet?  How about this one?

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

The bowls make perfect catch-alls for rings, jewelry, coins, and more.  This 'Wish' Bowl has been on my wish list since I first discovered this shop.  It's what kicked off my Elm Studios stalking spree, actually.

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

There's also seasonal pieces, such as this pumpkin bowl that I've been crushing on.

adorable personalized gift idea handmade memory giveaway from Elm Studios

There's much more online at the Elm Studios Etsy shop... and possibly in your home, because we're partnering up so one of my readers can WIN their very own personalized piece for themselves!  Or as a gift, if you can let one go.

PRIZE: one piece from Elm Studios of your choice with FREE shipping included.  Boo-yah!

Simply enter using Rafflecopter below, and I'll choose a winner next Monday (October 15) at 11:59PM.  Good luck, and try not to melt into a puddle when you visit Elm Studios.  ;-)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

26 comments:

  1. there are so many i love! i am new to this shop and oh how fun it is! i love the take a chance bowl, so maybe that? or the dream one.... or the family tree.....or or or!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family tree but there are too many great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely found a new fav shop! I'd get a home one for me or a new baby one for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, nice designs! I like the You (plus) Me (equals) Forever Bowl, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember all of these cute things from when you featured this shop before! Such CUTE stuff! I love all the personalized bird family ones...and the "Keep Calm and Carry On" quote!! (always a good reminder!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun items! I really liked the "complete bowl." It was hard to choose with so many designs! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable- I imagine I'd like the one with the lovebirds- my husband's and my name and our wedding date (Especially since today is our first anniversary!) :)

    Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh!!! I want the complete wall hanging, soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even know how I could pick one! But I do live that wish bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of everything! :) But to start... I'd love the "Take a Chance" bowl with the two birds. So sweet...every last one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can only choose one!?! I like the "Complete" wall hanging with the birds. Or maybe the Our Home Our family wall hanging. I may just need to buy a bunch of stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love EVERYthing! But I think I'd order the My Smile bowl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all adorable, but I love the little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, but love the keep calm bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the little blue hands with a boys name. I would love to have it for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now there's a tough one! I like handprints in my life, wish, and keep calm and carry on

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the "soul mates" one, but I love them all... maybe a baby one for one of my many friends about to have a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these! How adorable. If you don't mind I'd like to make mention of this on my blog Couponing 4 a Difference. I'll just mention it as something I love and have to share with my readers! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Family Tree Dish. Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

    Renee
    fsttybumpkins at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would do the wall hanging family with the little birds that says Complete :) very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this shop! The Personalized "We" Wall Hanging is darling. I would love to gift this...to myself... I mean my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My birthday is the 16th, so maybe I'll win an early b-day gift!! I LOVE this shop so much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would get my son's teacher a gift! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute stuff! Love the little bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Would love the personalized owl wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete

Comments put the sugar in my lemonade. And I LOVE sugar. ;-)