::: Winner...
... of the Elm Studios was announced on Facebook last night. Was it you? Can't wait to see which beautiful item the winner chooses. And if they give it to me. {joking, joking...}
::: Guest Post over at Sew Woodsey
I met "The Woodsies" at Haven, and recently joined their line-up of guest posters. After my initial project totally and utterly failed, I looked at my supplies and in a few minutes came up with something totally different that I loved. Here's a sneak peak on how to create your own DIY Halloween Luminary:
On a very spooky sidenote, notice anything about that photo? It sorta looks like it says "BOO" in a floating dot above Bee's hand. I swear up and down I did nothing to manipulate the photo, it was straight out of the camera that way. I'm not nearly talented enough to add the floating dot or the BOO. Weird!
::: Better Homes and Gardens Slideshow
Imagine my surprise when I was contacted by BHG.com to ask permission to feature my monogram and rhinestone pumpkins in their recent Quick Halloween Entryway Ideas slideshow. A few faxes later and there they were, my pumpkins. Many thanks to BHG (swoon!) for including me in such a fun roundup, and if you're looking for great pumpkin decorating ideas you know where to go.
::: Moving Boxes
Get a good look around here, because change is in the air. BIG changes are a'coming, and soon! I've been working with Elizabeth from Mustard Ceiling Designs on a new look for the blog with improved functionality, and-- wait for it-- a big move to Wordpress. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we don't lose any content or comments along the way. I just know you'll love the new and improved Making Lemonade design as much as I do. I'm hoping the improved functionality of Wordpress will shave some time off how long it takes me to get each post up, so I can post more ideas and solutions for you guys! And to celebrate? Well, you'll just need to stay tuned for that one because this girl loves a party. And what's a party without some swag for you? Stay tuned...
Please hold my hand as I work through this move. I'm so excited to freshen things up, but of course am nervous about learning a whole new platform. Thanks, as always, for your support. And wait until you see what's in store over the next few weeks, content-wise and design-wise... I'm so excited!


YAY for BHG - how exciting!!!! ...and SO excited to see the whole new look once it is complete. You are making me want to redesign again...must resist...must resist...:)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting about BHG!! I dream of being featured there too! You are AWESOME and TOTALLY DESERVE IT!! Can't wait to see the new changes - congratulations on moving to WordPress. You will love it! The change was very smooth for me and I'm praying it will be for you too!!! Hugs! ~Jennifer
ReplyDelete